23 Gauge Inch Pin Nailer
DESIGNED BY CARPENTER®
CP635 23 gauge pin nailer can be used for varíety of applications, It is ideal for cabinets, paneling, small molding and trim, glazed bead, craft work and picture frame assembly. It accepts 23 gauge pin nail from 5/8″ up to 1-3/8″.
- CP635-23 gauge pin nailer
- Heavy-Duty, Heat-Treated Aluminum Housing.
- Easy Jam Access.
- Rear Exhaust Directs Air Away From Your Work Surface.
- Wear Resistant Anodized Magazine.
- Double Trigger Safety Structure.
- Reversible Hook For Easy of Use.
- 7 Year Limited Warranty
- Operating Pressure: 70-100-PSI (4.8-6.9 BAR)
- Dimensions: 9.9″(L)x7.4″(H)x2.4″(W)
- Weight: 2.38 lbs
- Loading Capacity: 100 PCS
- Model: CP635
- 23-gauge pin nails from 5/8″ up to 1-3/8″